Here’s how our process has been adapted to the current times.
• We’ll first do a video consultation via Zoom or FaceTime so we can set up a game plan to help you achieve your goals.
• Next, if you’re a buyer, we’ll begin the search for your dream home. We’ll email you listings so you can choose properties that you want to see first. For sellers, we’ll set up a 3D virtual tour and virtual showings so we can market your home to our network of potential buyers. In addition, we’ll also set up a virtual Live Open House so we can market your home to draw in more buyers.
• Buyers and sellers will have the opportunity to sign all documents electronically.
• Home inspections still need to be done, so the home inspector will be available by phone or video.
• Once it is closing time, we will work with title companies that offer curbside or remote closings to keep physical contact to a minimum.
Our priority at The Natasha Hernandez Team is to keep the home buying and selling process safe and easy, so if you have any questions please reach out to us at 574-529-5228.